Zinc coin

Rare item
Rare item
Zinc is a symbol of the point of creation and reason. The color is named after the chemical element of group 12, the fourth period of the periodic system of chemical elements by D. Mendeleev, with an atomic number of 30. An interesting fact is that about 70% of the world's zinc is mined; the remaining 30% is recycled metal, because 100% of zinc is recyclable.